We're looking to hire a skilled middle/senior engineer for our B2Bi team with a C-based background. He/she will join other senior developers in growing and maintaining the core of the B2Bi solution allowing the configuration of customer data flows, communication between components and ensuring the scalability and performance of the products we deliver. The solution is C based, embedded with an inhouse programming language named “Message Builder” (compiler & interpreter), C++ and Java.
The project is a solution for exchanging and transforming EDI and other file formats between internal applications and partners using a large number of communication protocols. It uses an internal transformation engine to map between different file types allowing customizable transformations. B2Bi supports a large number of communication protocols including AS1, AS2, AS3 AS4, JMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Web Services and others. To ensure the safety of the communication a component called Secure Relay is used to proxy the communication to external partners. In order to provide the customers with a solution for safely managing their flows directs their effort towards making their solutions secure and keeping up with security standards.
· Very good C knowledge(ANSI C)
· Minimum 3 years of experience on a C-based project
· Willing to adapt and learn a new language (Message Builder)
· Previous experience with Java or willingness to use
· Knowledge on security aspects
· Previous knowledge of Linux, AIX, Solaris Operating Systems (basic commands, basic differences)
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, the company global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance.
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, drums, sports and more!