• Windows SQL Server database configuration, administration, optimization and daily monitoring
• Design and implement automated scripts for a global database administration
• Design and implement a framework for a better administration of the MS SQL databases.
• Design, audit, performance enhancement and security settings on all our databases
• Implement and optimize internal procedures by creating documentation
• Previous experience in design and implementation (tables, query optimization, triggers, views and stored procedures).
• Previous experience in developing .NET applications
• Good knowledge of ASP.Net (both web forms and MVC), VB.NET/C#, Ajax, XML, Web Services, Entity Framework
• Good SQL Server 2012/2014 knowledge
• Very good English skills
• Previous database administration experience
• Windows administration skills is a plus
• Knowledge of AlwaysOn technology is a plus. • Knowledge of systems concepts and technologies • Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team • Enthusiasms for learning new technologies • Customer focused and team player attitude