This job might be for you if:
- You’re looking for growth potential within an organization
- You enjoy working with a team and experiencing a “family like” culture.
- You are looking for an organization that offers thorough training on recruiting
- You want to work in a company with dynamic and diverse cultures, team-oriented environments, and learn how to work within team strategies and objectives.
- 2 years’ experience as Linux System Admin.
- Past experience in Linux server set-up and administration.
- Closely work with cross-functional teams for support development process through CI/CD.
- Diagnose and manage hardware and virtual servers setup and network configuration.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and testing for weakness.
- Ability to cross-train and provide knowledge exchange to educate team members.
What we are looking for:
- Good English communication oral and written.
- Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Linux ecosystem (Ubuntu / Centos etc)
- Experience with at least 1 configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Good knowledge Bash scripting
- Knowledge of Tomcat
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with NOSQL (Aerospike, Couchbase)
- Experience with virtualization (VMware);
- Understanding of network protocols, routing, proxying systems and traffic redirection (VPN, DNS, UDP), commutator/switch management skills (Cisco, HP)
- Knowledge of monitoring systems and ability to make backups of servers, systems and data.
Be a plus
• Understanding of Version Control System (SVN / GIT / Stash (Bitbucket) / etc)
• Experience with Atlassian products (Jira/ Confluence/ etc)
• Willing to work with CI (we use TeamCity).
- Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
- State of the art technologies
- Premium and fun work environment
- Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world
- Development opportunities
- Great location
- Great benefits plan