Support the Marketing Director in the implementation of Mall Marketing
Plan& Budget, through the organization and promotion of the commercial and cultural events, aiming the optimization of spaces and activities to be developed, in order to improve the image, attractiveness and customer loyalty and retention.
- To introduce the Shopping Centre to institutional entities that may hold future events/exhibitions in its spaces (e.g.: museums, arts centres, etc.), as well as to communications companies and agencies, for the purpose of making the Shopping Centre enter the channels defined in its communications actions and strategies.
- To receive and analyse, in the light of the Shopping Centre’s Marketing and Communications objectives, the different proposals for events to be held in the Shopping Centre, in order to assess their significance and submit them for appreciation and possible approval by superiors (e.g.: diffusion of new property enterprises, presentation of showpiece cars, etc.).
Advertisement and PR
- To organize and implement different events together with the Advertising and Public Relations departments, focusing on the following aspects: fulfillment of the established schedules, budgeted costs, quality and nature of the materials involved, information, impact objectives, application, safety & security, cleaning, suggestion of the best location.
- To coordinate and oversee events, subcontracting services for this purpose, presenting briefings to Suppliers and Agencies, in order to ensure the promotion of the intended image and the maintenance of the free spaces.
- To support the implementation of the Marketing Department’s strategy, examining proposals and monitoring the progress of campaigns, namely assessing the actions in terms of receptivity/adherence, operability, impact on the media and on shopkeepers.
- To negotiate sponsorship agreements in order to make the actions defined in the Marketing strategies more profitable or feasible.
- Analysis of proposals, negotiation and management of Temporary Space Rents, in accordance with the rules defined by the Shopping Centre, as well as the presentation of the monthly report on the turnover for the utilization of Spaces.
To recruit, train and coordinate the Shopping Centre’s Product Assistant Team, defining the areas of intervention of its members and how to manage the Information Desk.
Education: Degree in Marketing, Business Management or Economics.
Experience: 2 years of experience in the Marketing area.
Skills: Fluency in English; Solid computer skill in the user’s perspective.
Other: Driving license; Availability for travels, in the country and abroad; Regional Market knowledge; Responsible, proactive, dynamic, organized, team-work competence and resilience.