Minimum 3-5 years of sales /commercial - as an individual contributor and/or via a dealer network, in Romania, with:
• Demonstrated analytical skills with proven ability to solve complex problems and develop effective solutions.
• Ability to effectively manage the requirements of both internal and external stakeholders, including dealers and vendors, to effectively meet business objectives.
• Demonstrated strategic planning acumen.
• Successful track record in a sales role within -ideally - the orthopedic industry (Trauma, Spine, Recon preferred).
• Experience in dealer management preferred.
Critical Success Factors for this Role
• In coordination with his/her hierarchy, implements a plan that maximizes the company’s overall operating income across countries.
• Executes both short and long range sales plans and programs to ensure revenue, gross profit, and sales process objectives are achieved across their portfolio of Distributors.
• Provides accurate sales forecasts and proactively identify forecast risks and mitigation strategies.
• Manage the due diligence and contract documentation, SOP programs, pricing policies, free of charge goods and annual dealer performance, including the handling of complaints, driving the dealer incentive program and ensuring that targets are being achieved.
• Negotiates key contract terms with distributor, while sustaining strong distributor relationships.
• Builds strong relationship with local KOL.
• Provides consulting regarding projects to address distributors on business issues, such as: workflow, management, product mix, promotion, shipping, inventory management, etc.
• Facilitates communication between the Distributor and Regulatory regarding product registration. This will promote a timely registration process and ensure that appropriate action is taken when necessary.
Marketing & Communication
• Communicates with the marketing team on the development and execution of new product launches to ensure the distributor’s sales team is properly prepared upon completion.
• Continuously looks for new ways to improve product and service offerings to reflect changing business needs and identify additional applications for existing products
• Leverages deep understanding of the market and distributor's business to identify how the company’s products provide a value-added solution.
• Writes monthly management reports to communicate franchise results, issues, solutions, competitive landscape and recruiting activity.
Quality & Compliance
• Ensures that all of our business, sales activities with the Distributor are legally and ethically compliant, without compromising our code of conduct, and the principles stated in the company’s Corporate Integrity Program.
• Ensures that any and all potential code of conduct issues are immediately reported through the appropriate channels.
The person will have the unique opportunity to become the country coordinator of entire activity of this entity, once proven inside the Company.