- Result-oriented, self-driven coordination and management of all analysis, planning and evaluation processes related to local and corporate cooperation and licensing projects
- Identification of market chances and exploration of new business opportunities: evaluation of the potential of new products and proposal of applicable marketing strategies
- highlights market potentials, opens new business opportunities in current and new therapeutic segments, including all kind of possible co-operations with local or multinational partners
- manages the local analysis of strategic marketing projects of the Co International Division, as the key contact person
- contacts local KOLs to discuss and collect expert opinions on new product opportunities
- coordinates the medical evaluation of new projects against the background of specific local guidelines, standards of treatment etc.
- coordinates the evaluation of market access strategies for new products and proposes pricing strategies for such products
- is responsible for the active search for co-marketing and licensing opportunities with the target to strengthen the local product portfolio
- closely coordinates all local activities and initiatives with headquarter’s business development team in order to realise synergies and align the company’s strategy and portfolio development
- develops business strategies reflecting the results of detailed market analysis
- performs analysis related to new projects, including the analysis of epidemiological data
- assesses potential partners and distributors
- establishes contacts with local decision-makers in targeted companies, industries, government and financial experts
- identifies opportunities for the growth of the existing business and the increase in efficiency of the Co local operations
- develops P&L scenario for new business opportunities
- prepares and conducts, in close cooperation with headquarter responsible, negotiations with partner companies and is responsible for the preparation of respective presentation materials
- supports the preparation of strategic plans for the affiliate, especially concerning new products
* supports the coordination of pre-launch and launch activities for new products in close cooperation with all relevant stakeholders in the local affiliate and in headquarters
- University degree in medicine, pharmacy or business administration.
b) Professional experience:
- Several years of working experience in pharmaceutical industry or related service providers.
c) Additional requirements:
- Self-driven personality.
- Excellent presentation skills. Great charisma!
- Advanced negotiation skills and diplomacy
- Good mobility
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge about marketing research methodology is an advantage.
Working with this Group has certain key advantages: great job stability /job security, very good international expossure within the group, great possiblities to implement changes; excellent opportunity for a PIONEER type of person - who likes to open new ways and enjoys challenges!