Essential duties & responsibilities:
• Provides operational assistance and support to the Country Manager which include among others:
o Keeping up to date with all open items of the Country Manager
o Liaises with internal staff at all levels to ensure deadlines are met.
• Provides full administrative and logistics support in order to ensure the efficient operation of Genesis Biopharma Romania SRL, which include among others:
o Managing the day-to-day operations of the office including all vendor relationships.
o Organizing and maintaining files and records.
o Planning and scheduling meetings, events and appointments.
o Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations.
o Making travel and guest arrangements.
o Providing quality customer service.
o Developing/Reviewing of operating practices and implements improvements where necessary.
• Provides assistance and support to the Country Manager in relation to the handing of all HR related issues such as the keeping up-to-date of the records included in the personal dossier of each employee, the preparation of employment agreements, job descriptions, staff announcements, the reviewing of employees monthly time sheets and expense reports, for payroll purposes, the maintenance of records for employees’ annual and sick leaves and the handling of the “Health & Safety” plan for the office.
• Manages projects, as assigned by the Country Manager, in support of the company’s strategy implementation and business development.
• Works closely with local and HQ leadership team on commercial, supply, legal, finance and HR topics.
• Collaborates closely with marketing and promotion team and supports them on market access topics, in line with company strategy.
• University degree, preferably in a business oriented subject.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position; ideal background within pharma field
• Ability to review business and medical data.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data (market, financial) and to develop strategic and actionable business plans.
• Team player.
• Strong communication skills - written and verbal; clearly conveying information and ideas in a manner that engages audience and helps understand and retain messages.
• Displays strong organizational and time management skills; multi-tasks effectively; serves as a role model for completing tasks and delivering on commitments in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates a strong customer orientation and good market minded.
• Proven knowledge of English language (written & verbal).
• Good knowledge of all applicable legislations.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Good level of market knowledge, including customers’ needs, relationships with them.
• Positive and proactive attitude and ability to work under the pressure of deadlines.
• Willingness to travel at any time and to operate within a professional team.
The role is a great opportunity to work within a strong, highly performing team of just bellow 10 people, but which is fast growing every year (double pace business revenue p.a.) . The direct manager CEO is particularly nice human being and highly professional at the same time.