Scope of the role:
This is a regional role, part of a major expanssion of an important project consists in new division that will serve CEE/SEE countries.
Role Main Tasks:
- Performing audits of medical devices manufacturers (ISO 13485, MDD, MDR)
- Performing technical documentation assessment of medical devices (MDD, MDR)
- Account management for assigned customers (project management, meetings, solving complaints, handling change notifications)
- Onboarding of new customers
Must have skills, competencies & qualification:
- Auditor for active medical devices: Bachelor in e.g. electrical engineering, medical technology, physics
- Auditor for non-active medical devices: Bachelor in e.g. biology, chemistry desirable
- At least 3.5 years of experience at the medical device industry (PhD in the medical device industry also counts). Relevant work experience of non medical devices field (eg. in pharma) may also be wellcomed.
- Willingness to travel (2 nights/week in a hotel on an average)
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Focused way of working
- Working in an international team as part of a fast growing environment
- High flexibility in terms of w/l balance and self organisation
- Always in contact with the newest medical technology.
We wellcome other EU nationalities to apply! In case of hire, the location for work will be in their home-country and /or with a possiblity to become attached of a particular regional office of our Client, in their region.