He/she will be responsible to financially advise clients in respect with mortgage solutions that best fits the client’s needs. Review client documentation and assist him in through origination and monitoring process.
Engage with clients to explain the product and obtain relevant documentation Review client documentation and asses client risk in accordance with internal rules and procedures;
Monitor client performance, propose and implement suitable recovery strategies.
• Min 3-4 years of retail (banking or IFN) experience;
• Knowledge of mortgage processing systems;
• Understanding of credit policy and procedures;
• Capacity to prioritize multiple requests and meet tight deadlines;
• Detail-oriented with good communication skills.
• Interact effectively with others, communicating clearly and understanding of and meeting the needs of others;
• Excellent organization, planning, motivation and interpersonal skills;
• Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment, and decision-making ability;
• Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with excellent multitasking skills;
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
• Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information;
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven.