Coordinate with Project Managers in accordance with project program: schedule of tenders, follow-up Cost Team activities to successfully ensure completion of the project
• Leading the group acquisition process, identifying together with the Procurement specialist company needs, establishing procurement strategy
• Assist the Contract Manager and Project Managers within all commercial issues that may arise during project development: delays, penalties, potential claims, etc
• Coaches Team Members on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
• Responsible with review of layouts for future developments projects, including preparing draft version of feasibilities and budgets using benchmarks of previous projects and/or own calculation
• Lead the Cost Management team together with all activities related to reporting, forecasting, subcontracting, payments, negotiations of commercial conditions and final contract amounts
• Managing budgets, expenses and commercial arrangements for all of development projects
• Taking a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise, identify potential risks within projects
• Ensure effective communication between project teams
• Overseeing the subcontracting process and ensuring that all activities of Team members are in accordance with procedures in place
• Leading the completion costs of the development projects, supervising the calculation of benchmarks
• Review of Variation Orders issued by Cost Team members, assist them during approval
Coordinate with Project Managers in accordance with project program: schedule
Construction degree is mandatory
• Master of science in Construction Management or Master of Business Administration recommended
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• 8 years’ experience in the construction field
• Good working knowledge of Excel, AutoCAD
• Previous experience in managing teams
• Fluent in English • Analytical Skills, data analysis • Assertive Communication
• Strong Communication Skills
• Commercial/Contractual Expert
• Strong Negotiation Skill
• Result Focused
• Ability to respect deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, adjust to shifting priorities, and solve problems
Interact effectively with others, communicating clearly, and understanding the needs of others.
• Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis
• Excellent organization, planning, motivation and interpersonal skills.
• Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment, proactivity, and decision-making ability.
• Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with excellent multitasking skills.
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven.