The Residential Sales Consultant provides a wide variety of residential sales, administrative and staff support services to various levels within the organization.
Interact effectively with others, communicating clearly, and understanding of and meeting the needs of others; • Excellent organization, negotiation, planning, motivation and interpersonal skills.
• Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment, and decision making ability.
• Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with excellent multitasking skills.
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to respect deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Identifies potential clients for company’s products;
• Establishes meetings with potential clients to identify their needs and present personalized offers;
• Completes client’s information form in the dedicated application (CRM);
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them;
• Invites representatives from Design Department and/or Legal Department at the meetings with the clients, for consultative purpose, when it is necessary;
• Fills client’s satisfaction survey during the meetings, according to Marketing Department requests;
• Participates to profile event (ex. Real Estate fair) to identify new potential clients; • Maintain permanent relation with clients for having a high satisfaction degree;
• Verifies the content of the selling precontract or contract documentation, including the selling contract and annexes;
• In charge for the selling contract signing and monitoring the unit delivery to the client;
• Record the selling contract in the database, complying internal regulations;
• Prepares periodical activity reports, on the request of Sales and Marketing Manager; • In charge for managing and updating the database which includes information about selling contracts and the buyers;
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices; • Prepares the offers for the approval of the clients;
• Tracks the relation with contracted clients (requests, payments, addendums);
• Three - four years’ degree in Marketing;
• Previous experience in residential is not mandatory, but preferable;