This is a challenging role open into a well established multinational Company, with HQ in Bucharest/
A good Chief Accountant candidate should aim to move to this Company for the following top objectives:
- great Employment stability
- ERP momentum ; this is the best time when a good professional can prove best skills in facing a change, improve work erfficiency, apply modern tools and upgrade its team
- coordinate a team of 5 -5 that is growing fast, year by year
- learn & apply consolidation reporting etc
- Perform month-end activities
- Prepare and submit the group financial statements according to IFRS on monthly bases.
- Review and recommend changes of existing accounting guidelines and internal procedures according to the law
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Responsible for all Statutory reporting: verify and submit Statutory Tax Statements and Reports to ANAF, financial statements preparation, ensure the existence and accuracy of mandatory accounting registers etc.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations
- Verify and manage contracts with internal and external suppliers of goods and services.
- Check the accuracy of the presentation in accounting of transactions with external suppliers
- Check compliance with payment deadlines for external suppliers, according to the contractual conditions.
- Supervise and develop the implementation of accounting procedures with the help of information programs.
- Responsible for the timely transmission of tax statements and financial statements to legal authorities.
- Ensures, organizes and manages the integrity of the entire patrimony of the company
- Act as key mentor - program manager to monitor and deliver initiatives to improve efficiency such as automation, process flows.
- Wide experience in the accounting field, including experience in statutory reporting for legal entity;
- Experience in people management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- English – Advanced;
- Experience with any ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics tools);
- strong RAS Romanian accounting and fiscal regulations;
- International Financial Reporting Standards - good knoiwledge
- Abilities to organize, plan and prioritize in a dynamic environment;
- Good communication and coordination skills;
- Previous experience in implementing ERP –a strong plus.
- Autonomous, flexible to adapt solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to handle a high volume of data.