This role is a quite challenging opportunity for a strong candidate with financial, treasury and credit controller background.
Key tasks & responibilities:
- Coordinates and train the Financial & Treasury team, in accordance with company rules and policies; puts in place procedures in accordance with the legal rules and group policies, as well as those of the company;
- Manages the cash flow, oversees bank transactions, ensuring adequate liquidity, determining how much cash is available for investment and forecasting both short- and long-term investments in a consistent manner according to the objectives of the company.
- Ensures the reconciliations of client’s incomings from bank accounts with client orders; establishes delivery date and unlocks the orders for invoicing. Monitors the Account receivable level and proposes changes of local Client credit policy.
- Manages the Bank Guarantees. Use of Fairways guarantee System as main guarantee management tool of the entity.
- Generate improvements and solutions, coordinate the existing projects on process automation; KPI improvements to measure activity, acting as a project manager.
- Reconciles and reports month-end treasury positions on liquidity position and financial income
- Manages the Corporate card program implemented.
- Maintains a collaborative approach in the team; encourages feedback and solutions from team; inspires trust and self-development.
- Oversees area of responsibility in a manner consistent with the mission and values of the company.
- Evaluates internal computerized systems and provides recommendations to IT team for performance improvements
- Supervises the implementation of internal procedures with the help of information programs and recommends changes to the existing accounting procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Strong business vision as well as strong negotiation and forecasting skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good technical mind, pro-active with a strong IT interest in view of increasing transaction automation segment
- High level of organization and planning
- Ability to work under pressure
- Expert of cash management principles
- Knowledge of banking systems and processes
- Good in leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Willing to reach highest quality of service to internal & external counterparties
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
- English fluent