You will act as a Commercial IP lawyer to handle intellectual property matters, operational contracts and assist with advising on contractual regulatory arrangements. This role will enable you to develop broad commercial and IP experience whilst gaining knowledge of retail regulation by supporting the team where necessary to advise on wider regulatory and operational matters as they arise.
- Responsible for preparing legal documents, reviewing company policies and litigating matters regarding intellectual property;
- Responsible of addressing and/or managing all of the IP needs of the business including: Drafting, negotiating, interpreting and advising clients on IP related agreements, such as non-disclosure agreements and license agreements, and IP provisions in commercial agreements, such as manufacturing agreements, and supply agreements.
- Will be drafting freedom-to-operate and/or invalidity opinions
- May be responsible for preparing patent or trademark documents, licensing agreements, service agreements, transfer agreements and other contracts or agreements as necessary;
- Protects the organization's assets in the area of intellectual property and may provide risk or legal counseling to upper management;
- Provide overall intellectual property strategy for client businesses;
- Work with the rest of the department to support the overall intellectual property protection efforts of the company.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Commercial Contracts & IP law;
- The candidate must have solid patent litigation, trademark and intellectual property field;
- Excellent organizational, strong technical, analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines;
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities;
- English Level – Advanced;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Trial experience would be a plus.