- You have to engage with clients and explain the product and obtain relevant documentation;
- You have to be able to monitor client performance, propose and implement suitable recovery strategies;
- You must review the clients’ documentation and asses clients’ risk in accordance with internal protocols and rules;
Skills and competencies
- You must have a strong work ethic and have excellent multitasking skills;
- You can interact effectively with others and communicate clearly;
- You can understand and meet the needs of others;
- You have excellent organization, planning, motivation and interpersonal skills;
- You must prioritize work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- You enjoy working in a team environment and also independently;
- You must have the ability to work with confidential information, as well as sensitive information.
Educational Background/Work experience
- You must have a minimum of 2-3 years of retail (banking or IFN) experience;
- You have knowledge of mortgage processing systems;
- You have a good understanding of credit policy and procedures;
- You can prioritize multiple requests and you can meet tight deadlines.