Network Solution Support Engineer (SOC)
The Service Operations Centre is the single point of contact for all customers of the Advanced Solutions Delivery division.
As a Customer Service Engineers you’ll have the prime responsibility to receive, track, escalate and close all of our customer incidents and requests.
What you’ll be doing:
- Inbound calls responding to all customers requests and incident reports
- Identify, manage, and resolve all types of incident
- Escalate to resolve incidents within SLA
- Maintain history of problems and solutions
- Real time service monitoring
- Run and analyse traffic reports, IP configuration
- Coordinate and participate in troubleshooting efforts between departments and vendors
- Manage and monitor Planned Maintenance
- Document online VPN customer architecture, with detailing the customer routing services (OSPF, BGP, etc..), technologies (Firewall, etc..), under a WORD document
Skills and Experience:
- You will be fluent speaking English, and it would be a real plus if you spoke another European language.
- You should have 2 to 4 years telecommunications experience, preferably for a service provider
- Ideally you should have CCNA, CCNA Security / voice certification
- You also be experienced working with VPN (IPSEC, DMVPN, MPLS, Radius, TACACS), VoIP/UC, QoS, APO, Firewalls, Cloud services
- Understanding of security, firewall, proxy would be good to have too
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications
This role has extended hours coverage starting 8:00 to 18:00, 7days a week, Monday to Friday.