We are currently recruiting for our market leading client based in Bourne End, they are looking for an experienced Pricing Analyst to join their fun and friendly team. The successful candidate will be a valuable member of the Intelligence team and a "go to" source on market insight and current events in the industry.
- Interpreting market research data, formulating insight and making recommendations based upon research findings
- Providing commodity insight/data for the online platform and participating in new product development projects
- Undertaking forecasting activities
- Building and maintaining contacts in the industry, and collating information from key industry participants
- Performing primary and secondary market analysis
- Delivering continuous improvement in market knowledge
Key skills Required:
- University degree in agriculture or economics preferred
- 2 years of experience of the commodities market (experience of either dairy, fruits and vegetable markets would be ideal)
- Understanding of commodities price theory, including the fundamental drivers for supply, demand, trade flows and prices and their mutual interaction
- Experience in undertaking forecasting activities preferred
- Excellent analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.