My client, leading within their field, are looking for a Retail Resourcing Advisor to join their fun and friendly team, who put their customers at the heart of everything they do.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone taking their first step into an Internal Recruitment role to become part of the Talent team contributing to the delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy for the business.
Resourcing Advisor Responsibilities:
- Partner with Store Managers to support them in hiring great people!
- Advertise your vacancies (Externally - Careers site, Indeed and relevant job boards and Internally
- Direct source for candidates - represent and 'sell' the opportunities and brand with passion
- Shortlist/telephone screen candidates
- Schedule interviews/and support at assessment centres
- Update the applicant tracking recruitment system and input all offer details and share with the People Services team to create offer letters
- Support the team with any general administration and / or project work
- You're likely to have some previous recruitment experience in agency or in house and have an understanding of the full recruitment process from advertisement to offer
- Must be confident and friendly on the phone and be proactive in contacting candidates and Managers
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Must be organised and able to manage several roles at one time
- Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Please only apply if you are immediately available!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.