He/she is responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. Must have the courage to face up to issues squarely and early, resolve conflicts, admit to having problems and seek coaching openly, escalate if necessary, and generally champion the people and the project up, down, and across the organization and with customers.
- Develops and grows partnerships and foster relationships with partners and subcontractors to prioritize projects and set/ receive direction to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for budget and expense control for program and strategic alignment of program to business unit objectives.
- Analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
- Develops progress and status reports.
- Meets established revenue and profit goals
- Maintains customer satisfaction, responds to client inquiries
- Facilitates professional communications with co-workers and clients
- Facilitates and troubleshoots problems associated with project
- Provides advice to clients
- Relevant degree (Electrical engineer);
- Experience managing fit-out (electric system) projects;
- Overall Project Management experience;
- Articulate in written & spoken English, native Hungarian;
- Basic understanding of customer contracts/terms & conditions
- Comfortable discussing contract and invoice reconciliation issues with customers
- Business acumen
- Ability to influence others