Hotline (Call Center) Team Leader
- Manage the day to day activities of the call center;
- Develop and train team members (5-10) in system utilization, customer call-handling processes and efficient dispatching;
- Implement appropriate escalation process in order to ensure that all calls are handled effectively;
- Coordinate with regional teams countrywide that all relevant dispatching data is kept up to date;
- Manage customer call center complaints to a successful conclusion;
- Manage signals and calls, where installed, ensuring appropriate service delivery according contract conditions;
- Provide to service team leaders and related managers relevant callback related information, in order to improve maintenance quality and customer satisfaction.
- Detect and specify technology and systems requirements that could be implanted to improve the customer care processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 4 years’ experience in customer service operations, or equivalent environment;
- Experience supervising a group of at least 5 employees preferred;
- Process Improvement experience;
- Strong client-facing and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability;
- Solid verbal and written communications skills, fluent English and native Hungarian.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend