The business is distribution of hobby gardening and seasonal non-food lifestyle product portfolio in Hungary and surrounding countries.
The ideal candidate is eager to overperform, not reached the top in his/her career and ready for daily hard work. It is not a management role.
- Develop a sales strategy in the territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan;
- Identify, qualify and recruit the right partners;
- Build relationships with partners (hypermarkets, DIY stores, specialist retailers and online shops) to understand their business needs;
- Identify and develop a go-to-market strategy that leverages the strengths of the partner;
- Develop the whole market offering value to partners and their customers;
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment;
- Build sales to partner network to establish trust and jointly closing partner sourced and partner driven opportunities;
- Own partner forecasting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Indirect business development experience and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding performance targets;
- Interest, enthusiasm in gardening;
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage partner relationships at all levels;
- Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian or other language skills apart from flawless English;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration.