He/she is responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. He/she is also responsible for ensuring appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the project. The PM Team Leader must have the courage to face up to issues regularly resolve conflicts, admit to having problems and seek coaching openly, escalate if necessary, and generally champion the people and the project up, down, and across the organization and with customers.
- Develop and grow partnerships and foster relationships with senior functional managers and their management teams to prioritize projects and set/ receive direction to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for budget and expense control for program and strategic alignment of program to business unit objectives.
- Analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
- Develop progress and status reports.
- Analyze program worthiness by comparing financial metric information
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the tactical and strategic business objectives of the company and be able to effectively communicate these to all levels.
- Enhance the flow of information and communication across multiple organizational boundaries.
- Relevant degree (engineering or technical is preferred)
- Successful track record of leading high-performing teams,
- Demonstrated ability to create a solution oriented environment whereby the team is consistently seeking to identify leading edge project management practices focused on delivering value to the clients while working within the process requirements
- Experience managing program schedules, budgets and communications.
- Ability to solve complex problems through analytical approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer relationship skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent English, and Hungarian