Agile Project Manager
- Help the development team plan deliverables in order to reach agreed deadlines on time and at the requested quality.
- Own the Agile process inside the team and be a contributor for company-wide improvements of Agile best practices.
- Be the main link between all disciplines inside the team and continuously help them improve their efficiency.
- Continuously track and monitor task completion to always have a clear image of the project status at any point.
- Ensure all team members are engaged and involved in the project, performing their daily tasks in an efficient manner.
- Ensure adequate equipment, tools and support are always provided for team members.
- Monitor team morale and health, raising any issues to the team leaders and Product Owner.
- Excellent understanding of the software development process.
- Experience in implementing, improving and working with Agile methodologies.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Self-driven and passionate about the role.
Get Jobs Like This By Email