Our client is a software company, based in Brussels, delivering IT professional services and
solutions. They help the customer to "Stay in Control" of the realization of their brilliant ideas
and of their business and operations by supporting them in the management, conception,
development and deployment of IT projects or solutions.
Their high-level professionals (Project Managers, Software Architects, Functional Analysts,
Business Analysts) Analysts/Developers) take care of major challenges in the IT space and
make the objectives of their customers their own objectives.
To assist their customers with the best solutions, the company is continuously innovating, promoting
and pushing internal innovation programs around collective intelligence.
Their vision :
"A better future through IT innovative solutions"
Their mission :
"Be your software development partner , thinking and acting along with you, to realize
your brilliant ideas and make your business grow while staying in control"
This person will work in a team of multicultural young professionals part of the Projects Business
Unit delivering ICT solutions.
This person will perform on top of his software development tasks, following additional tasks:
- Technical discussions with the customer in order to find the most adequate solutions
- High level design of the solution
- Support to the project manager for the planning aspects
- Follow up of the delivered development work of the other people working on the same
- Msc/Master or Bachelor in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software design and architecture.
- Software design and development skills:
-Excellent knowledge of Java
-Excellent knowledge of development principles and best practices
-XML related technolgies (XSLT, XPath, etc)
-Development tools (Eclipse, CVS/SVN)
- Database design and development
-Basic knowledge of unix and unix command shell
- Knowledge of SOA architecture principles and related technologies
(WSDL, JAX-WS, etc)
-JBoss / Tomcat configuration and administration
-Automatic testing tools like Selenium,
- Your main working place will be located in Brussels and/or at the customer premises.
Personal skills :
- You speak FLUENTLY English (French and/or Dutch is an advantage)
- Very good organization / rigorous / reliable
- Good communication skills (customer facing)
- You have a professional & accountable attitude.
- You have a natural project minded approach.
- Customer Services minded
- Flexibility and result-driven approach
- Team player
- You are eager to learn, autonomous and able to adapt to fast evolving environments.
• To join a team of multicultural young professionals.
• To become part of a fast growing company where people & team satisfaction is the key
• We offer an attractive salary package tuned to your experience and other extra-legal