An automotive company in Bracknell are looking for a Business Audit Specialist to join the Corporate Audit team who are in turn providing reports and feedback to the Executive, senior management team. You will have a comprehensive understanding of the normal business processes, be a skilled written and verbal communicator, be able to present audit findings and have the ability to build relationships across the business. There will be travel on a weekly basis.
- Carry out business effectiveness & efficiency audits for all operational and functional areas within the European region.
- Support if necessary, the SOx audit process.
- Assess the utilisation of management tools and techniques such as TQM (Total Quality Management).
- Analyse business processes and advise on process optimisation.
- Prepare detailed audit reports including recommendations for improvement.
- Present findings to senior management.
- Help develop and refine audit programmes, plans and methodologies.
- Implement and maintain audit analysis methods
- Accurately log audit closure rates.
- Assist preparation of reports for the ROB and HMAD GAM (Board members).
- Update the corporate audit risk matrix.
- Undertake consultancy/supplier audits when required
- Prepare reports for submission to HM Executive Council/BOD
- Update audit checklist when required.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global brand that put a very high emphasis on their people and culture.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.