Are you a creative, talented and ambitious marketer with B2B experience, and looking to pursue a rewarding career with a global leading company?
Our client is a market leading brand specialized in cleaning and hygiene technologies, with a history of 95 years and a long presence of more than 25 years in the region, and is currently looking for a Marketing Manager for Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
This is an excellent opportunity for marketers with B2B experience who are looking to advance their career and gain regional and global exposure.
- Develops marketing plans and strategies for designated areas of responsibility and executes as planned.
- Follow-up & analyze corporate and unit performance, define gaps, propose plans for these.
- Gathers data, conduct necessary analysis, interprets and reports results for various studies.
- Monitors sales volume, turnover, profitability, market share, other related figures of his/her responsibility and takes required actions.
- Plans/supports sector, segment and customer activities in coordination with sales teams,
- Implements global marketing strategy locally in line with the local market requirements.
- Employs market research, trend analysis, market share and competitive analysis, win/loss tracking and price realization, takes necessary actions.
- Creates a cluster product strategy including product positioning, installs growth strategy and collaborates with regional marketing on lifecycle and other product management strategies.
- Develops new product ideas, prepares and executes launch plans for new products with appropriate product positioning, segment/cluster specific value propositions for designated areas and product ranges.
- Coordinates the relations with other functional departments,
- Prepares price lists, other product related documents etc.
- Follows and adapts Global and Regional Marketing initiatives and strategies in contact with related international teams.
Qualifications and experience:
- University graduate in any discipline.
- Master's degree in business/ MBA will be prefered.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing with demonstrated and proven track record of achievement.
- B2B experience is a MUST.
- Excellent command of English.
- Advanced communication and leadership skills.
- Numerical and analytical ability.
- Management skills.
- Flexible to travel as per business needs.
What will you gain:
- An opportunity to work with a global well known brand that offers professional development and career opportunities regionally and globally.
- Competitive salary + annual bonus based on performance appraisal.
- Transportation allowance.
- Schooling allowance as per company policy.
- Pension + life and medical insurance.