Are you a career path oriented? Always eager to learn and develop your knowledge and skills?
Energetic enough to build from scratch, launch new products and develop existing ones?
If the answer is yes, plus you are driven by achievements, business growth and you appreciate working in a healthy environment with a family spirit. Then, check out the opportunity our client, A well reputable pharmaceutical co., is offering as Brand Manager for consumer products.
*Our client was ranked #1 in terms of business growth over 100 companies in Egypt in 2018*
•Develop / adapt brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations for client co's target market in order to drive product growth through working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency in addition maintaining brand integrity across all client marketing initiatives and communications.
Relationships / Communications Channels:
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Internal: All Departments & Positions.
External: Doctors, External Customers, KOLs Doctors, Events & Conferences Organizers.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Plan / direct / coordinate brand management policies / programs, such as determining the demand for products offered by the client co. and its competitors and identify potential customers.
- Develop / put pricing , product development, and new product launches strategies with the goal of maximizing profits / share of the market while ensuring customers are satisfied in addition to oversee / monitor product development trends that indicate the need for new products as well as developing new business opportunities and planning ways to promote / change the public perception of brands.
- Identify / develop / evaluate brands strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics in addition to its cost and markup factors.
- Formulate / direct / coordinate brand management / marketing activities & policies to promote products through working alongside with promotion managers.
- Analysis of sales forecasts, success of marketing campaigns and creating reports through evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research & development appropriations in addition to the return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Set style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term in order to ensure that a brand remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends in addition to supervise advertising / product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, or Business Administration.
From 6 up to 8 years of related Job Function / Industry / Experience. 1-2 years' demonstrable Brand Management / Marketing Experience.
Specialized Expertise / Knowledge:
- Brand Awareness
- Marketing Knowledge
- Administration and Management
- Customer and Personal Service
- Enterprise Resource Planning ERP — (CRM).
- Analysis Tools — (SPSS, Microsoft Power BI).
Certification, Licensing Requirements:
Professional certificate in Marketing is a Must / preferred a post-graduate qualification or MBA degree in Marketing.
Outdoor Job (Meetings, Exhibitions, Conferences, Product Lunches). Formal Dress Code.
Up to 50 % Travel.