Job Title: SailPoint Professionals
Industry: Information security/Cyber Security/IT security and Audit
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
We are looking for applicants who have achieved certification with SailPoint as IdentityIQ Engineers, IdentityIQ Architects, and IdentityNow Engineers.
Successful IdentityIQ candidates will be integral members of an experienced Security Intelligence team implementing and developing
IdentityIQ module. IdentityIQ Architects will perform advanced deployments and lead complex projects. IdentityNow Engineers will configure and deploy the IdentityNow solution for key clients.
- Responsible for the technical Implementation and Development of SailPoint solutions
- Development of custom connectors between SailPoint, other IAM platforms, and specialized applications
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development work
- Use their impressively high level of programming skill to develop technical solutions and implement those solutions with an eye toward efficiency and client success
- Understand business needs and build this understanding into their designs
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project and the client
- We are looking for technical specialists who have certification in SailPoint's IdentityIQ and IdentityNow solutions.
- Expert level skills in Java development
- Ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of configuration management principles
- Must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project teamMust be able to work closely with key client stakeholders and senior technology leaders
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Ability to travel in Canada and the US (as conditions allow)