Our client is leading retailer in Eyewear, generating more than 200 crores of revenue per year. They have close to 200 stores across major Indian cities, which are all established directly in eye-hospitals and eye-clinics. What we require is someone for the position of Business Development Manager, a person who can visit eye-hospitals and eye-clinics and interact with doctors and hospital personnel, and sell them the concept of a Ben Franklin store being set up in their premises. We require individuals who have anywhere between 5 and 9 years of experience. The person can come from any sales background, be it FMCG or Retail or Industrial sales etc.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following :
-Identifying trendsetting ideas by researching the industry and related events, publications, and announcements ; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Meeting all prospects and presenting business opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with prospects and understanding key decision making.
- Presentation of proposals.
- Conversion of new business and meeting sales targets.