A reputed Security company is hiring a candidate to manage end to end recruitment with 4 to 7 years of ecperience in IT industry.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing strategies to offer negotiation.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop staffing strategies to meet business needs.
- Identify potential candidates through creative sourcing techniques to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Strategize, recommend, and drive improvements for building a talent pipeline.
- Act as a consultant in hiring processes utilizing industry knowledge, compensation expertise etc.
- Should have a knowledge of Stakeholder Management
- Technical recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for Enterprise or SaaS companies is highly desired
- Domain knowledge in networking and/or security is another huge plus
- A Strong network of talent
- Ability to build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm about an opportunity to prospective candidates
- Ability to find and attract the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels, outside of LinkedIn
- Strong process-orientation, organization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills