The chosen individual must have following skills,
- Manages, coaches and mentors an engineering team responsible for developing embedded and server software for aviation telecommunication products and services.
- Coordinates activities of the department including development strategy, architecture, planning, design, and development, products, systems, and services, as well as developing and improving standards and processes for the software engineering discipline
- Manages development and review of software product requirements, architecture and software design.
- Strong technical background with following experience preferred
- IP networking & routing protocols
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Satellite/avionics/flight system.
- Must have strong troubleshooting and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have a strong Project management and/or project lead experience.
- Masters or Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering, computer science or related technical discipline with minimum 10 years of experience
- Application software development using Java or other web-centric technologies.
- Microservice architecture and event-driven system design experience
Interested? Reach out to me @ 044 4911 6118 / email@example.com