My client, a global business operating across 30 countries with revenues of over $10B and over 20,000 employees world-wide, is looking to hire a Director for their SAP team.
Their GIC in Chennai is a well established and currently provides technology solutions and support such as SAP, Cloud, IoT, Image Analytics, Data Science, Big data and so on.
The role will lead and own the projects relating to Digital Transformation in the SAP landscape and include Project Management in the same space.
This role will require strategizing, planning, budgeting and implementing the various enhancements, integration and transformation projects relating to customized SAP solutions across multiple countries, bringing in digital transformation and envisioning roadmaps for global projects and being hands-on at managing a team of 10 to 15 people.
The key responsibilities are as below
- Lead project management Upstream solution team in running the existing SAP based solution.
- Executing strategic ideas and contributing towards digital transformation.
- Strive to improvise on the existing solution to help business derive maximum benefit from varied IT solutions deployment.
- Drive various system implementations/support initiatives leading a 10-15-member dedicated team.
- Own & deliver the project deliverable, schedules, service levels and productivity.
- 12-15 years of relevant experience in SAP/ERP domain with industry preference to Pharma/Agriculture/FMCG or similar supply chain operations.
- Exp in MM/ PP/ S&D module implementation will be an added advantage.
- Well-versed with ASAP or any other ERP implementation methodology.
- Experienced leader, ability to manage and direct work for a team of 30 - 50 consultants spread across multiple locations.
- Good solution architecture experience.
- Good education background. Preferably from a top B school.
- Preferably have a 2-4-year functional experience, before moving into IT, working at some good corporate organization.
- In the age bracket of 30-35 years.