Sr. Manager-Customer Quality& In Process Quality
- Knowledge on the inspection and calibration activities
- Process exposure on general machining, gears and Painting.
- To coordinate with customer on quality issue, and responsible for providing 8D to the customer and monitoring the relevant action plan for containment, corrective and preventive action. With the coordination of the internal stake holders.
- Responsible for the development acceptance controls for assembly process.
- To work with assembly, process engineering to develop PFMEA and control plan for the new parts.
- Coordination with the assembly and PPE department to create the mistake proofing in the assembly to ensure the first time right. Device necessary plan for improvement in order to make the process of assembly incisive and efficient and fool proof to avoid the process based / human based error.