Sr. Manager Quality
- Develop, implement, sustain Quality management strategy and review at defined intervals.
- Lead a team of Quality functions and guide them to achieve intended results.
- Understand internal and external customer needs and requirements to develop or redefine quality processes.
- Responsible for quality in new project development activities and co-ordinate with design, process Engineering and other stake holders to meet the Customer Requirements.
- Work with Suppliers to continuously improve their quality performance and guide to implement process controls to enhance the product quality.
- Ensure validation of Supplier’s parts as per plan to meet FNI requirement.
- Ensure monitoring, measurement, and periodic review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the FNI products.
- Work with customers to resolve Quality complaints. Also act as communication bridge between Sales/Application engineer, Competent center, Plant and Customer.
- Responsible for Quality Lab, instruments, calibration of product measurement instruments and operator capability to deliver appropriate inspection result.
- Responsible for planning and tracking of quality budget and forecast.
Job Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving Skills
- Communication & interpersonal Skills
- Persistence and the ability to influence others
- the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Process & Product Knowledge
- QMS & HSE Knowledge
- Knowledge in Quality core tools
- Proficient in MS office
- (BE / BTech or Diploma – Mechanical/Automobile/Polymer)
Get Jobs Like This By Email