The ideal candidate will have/be:
▪ Bacholer’s degree in engineering.
▪ More than 10years of professional experience
▪ Manufacturing experience, preferrebly in the automotive industry
▪ Solid knowledge of Quality in production
▪ Know about ISO TS 16949,GD & T systems & standard.
▪ Process Orientation
▪ Communication Skills
▪ Customer relationship experiece
▪ Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
The main missions of the role are to:
▪ Represent customer requirements internally
▪ Define Plant Quality objectives and monitor progress.
▪ Appointed as a Management Representative (MR) & customer representative (CR)
▪ Manage the Plant Quality System in accordance with the FES, ISO TS 16949 and customer specific requirement.
▪ Define, staff, and develop the plant Quality organization.
▪ Ensure the Plant’s compliance with all safety/ regulation standards.
▪ Report Quality results to all relevant parties and maintain Quality records/documentation.
▪ Collborate with the Purcharing organization in all activities and initiatives cocerning Supplier Quality Assurance.
▪ Interrupt the manufacturing or the delivery of products when Quality is not assured.
▪ CR ensures customer requirements addressed including selection of special characteristics, setting quality obejctives & related training, corrective & preventive actions, product design & development.