· Maintaining timely and accurate financial statements, Monthly MIS, Balance Sheet and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
· Apply and communicate Ind-AS requirements and be ahead of new guidance to assess the financial reporting or note disclosure impacts to the financial statements
· Prepare all supporting information for the annual statutory audit for the assigned areas and liaise with the external/internal/tax/ Cost auditors as necessary
· Ensures that there is an effective and efficient system of internal controls including; data integrity, asset protection, segregation of duties, budgeting, financial reporting, information systems and adherence to corporate policies and governmental regulations
· Passing of adjustment entries related to foreign payments outstanding on monthly basis as per IND AS
· Monitoring the plant’s monthly closing process
· Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
· Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
· Preparing & Monitoring Capex & Opex outflow.
· Ensure adherence to all applicable legal statutory requirements including GST, Income tax and other applicable laws with audits thereof
· Preparation of time reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with appropriate consolidations
· Preparation and checking of Operation, Project Invoices, Capitalization
· Fixed Assets Accounting (addition & retirement) with appropriate deprecation
· Finished goods Valuation as per IND AS and their quantity reconciliation both for quantitative reco and GST reco.
· Raw Material Quantity and Value Reconciliation.
· Reconciliation of Vendor/ Customer Balances with followup and monitoring
· Monitoring of Payments.
· Monitoring Fund Based and Non-Fund Based limit availed from Financial Institutions
· Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
· Meeting of Export and Import Compliances like Custom duty calculation and payments, submission of various documents to customs relating to import and export.