• To conduct annual customer satisfaction survey in order to track and ensure customer satisfaction
• To finalize sales budget annually/ monthly/ weekly
• To analyse variation in sales against budget
• To finalise weekly/monthly & annual sales budget
• Analyse the variation and take necessary actions so as to meet the sales targets
• To visit customer in order to capture and release accurate Sales plan
• To monitor change in customer plan in order to ensure necessary change in plan is communicated internally.
• To forecast customer plan N+6 months
• To monitor the supply of deliverable as per the customer schedule in order to support customer production lines
• To generate new orders with the help of existing contacts to increase Revenue
• Add new customers
• To undertake initiatives to tap the possibility of generating new business from existing and new customers so as to increase total revenue
• To collect form-c & form-h for sales tax exemption, follow up with clients for recovery of payment as per agreed terms
• Order to ensure cash flow Bills receivable
• To Highlight and seek resolution of customer issues through 'Voice of Customer' meeting in order to improve customer satisfaction Customer
• To implement and maintain quality systems like ts-16949, TQM & ISO-14001, in order to adhere to the company's quality
• To forecast customer demand, Track developments at customer end, Analyse the market trend and observe competitor activity so as to design and implement new strategies for business development.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
• MBA preferable
• Experience of 9 to 15 yrs in handling key accounts in auto industry.
• Strong business acumen, planning and prioritization and negotiation skills.
• Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills especially in English.
• High level of integrity.