The Digital Marketing (e-Commerce or FMCG ) Head is expected to manage, plan and strategize marketing calendar for the year with different stakeholders, define KPIs and lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting. S/he is responsible for Creating and executing paid social media strategies to acquire new customers.
- S/he will be the Digital Marketing Head for our clients B2B and B2C initiatives and will be responsible to setup the digital marketing function
- Drive day-to-day channel operations in tandem with assisting in the development of the channel’s long-term strategy
- Coordinate with business, sales, and product teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals
- Develop, deploy, analyze, and disseminate comprehensive reporting
- Serve as the subject matter expert for SEO/SEM, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email marketing and overall digital marketing trends
- Support storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of olamediblenuts.com mission and delights our customers
- Inspire, collaborate, and propel external partners
- Drive E-commerce revenue and incremental margins
- Coordinate with managers in different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management.
- Profile Description
- UG or MS or MBA, Premium institute or Tier 1 b-school with at least 5+ years of experience in digital marketing either in-house or at an advertising or media agency
- 2+ years of experience with Facebook/Instagram campaign management either in-house or at an advertising or media agency
- Knowledge and experience in FMCG or e-commerce marketing strategies including SEO/SEM, paid search advertising, affiliate marketing, and e-mail marketing in addition to basic sales and marketing management
- Knowledge and experience in social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc) - Preferably experience in FMCG or E-Commerce and Online Retail business
- Basic image editing, graphic design, website design and development - Hashtag editing, copywriting and copyediting
- Strong analytical skills and agility to quickly understand and communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation creation skills and proficient in Excel and data analysis
- Comfortable working across multiple simultaneous assignments and operating autonomously in ambiguous environments
- Possesses positive attitude with all others with great communication skills - Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, self-motivated, able to work independently
- Positive, Persistent, Hands on, energetic, organized, and team player.