Role : Customer Support
· Had the privilege of serving customers for 2-5 Years (direct customer support experience).
· Ability to empathize and foster genuine care, a knack of creating memorable experiences for customers, one solution at a time.
· A sincere, humble and steady dedication to solve problems.
· Ability to enchant through both written and spoken word.
· An anti-OK approach. You hate good enough. You understand that an OK service and an OK experience may lead to customer satisfaction, and that’s never enough. Instead, you focus on exceeding expectations and delivering experiences that breed customer loyalty.
· Ability to manage your time and energy, in order to respond to queries promptly and effectively.
· A will to work with a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays, as we support customers across different time zones.
· A craving for working in a challenging, fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment.