I have Java Fullstack opening going on leading Service IT company in Chennai.. They help enterprises move to nextGen technologiesn on the digital platform.
In this role you would be working on the client side in Chennai...
Exp - 5yrs to 10yrs
Salary - 10lac to 15lac only.
No. role - 40 position
Pls share your profile on email@example.com
Job Title:Software Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to
- Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications.
- Support and/or install software applications.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 7+ years of experience in the Development. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Work under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a manager.
- Engineer solutions for complex problems involving capital markets platforms
- Hands on - Full stack development. (UI, Middleware, Services/API, Backend (SQL/NoSQL)
- Architect highly performant applications/modules using appropriate frameworks/tools.
- Deliver robust and scalable solutions rapidly in an agile way.
- Understand and practice data security protocols and controls to ensure data protection.
- Ensure usage of appropriate practises to ensure high quality (e.g. TDD, BDD).
- Provide 3rd line support, working with the Application production support team
- Guide / mentor / review other team member’s deliveries and setup technical best practices
- Implement / Improve DevOps Pipeline for production delivery.
- Interact with functional and technical architects to design enterprise solutions.
- Conduct / Drive workshops and technical forums within the department on tech trends.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Hands on with Java 8 and above.
- Working Knowledge of at least 1 GUI framework from swing,angular,react js,ext js,jQuery,Node js
- Knowledge of scripting using groovy, python etc.
- Proficient in usage of frameworks like
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- JMS/ Spring JMS
- Apache Kafka
- Spring Cloud
- Cucumber (Behavioral test design)
- Proficient in usage of tools like
- Jenkins/Team City / Bamboo
- Middleware/Servers/Cache like
- IBM Websphere
- Oracle Weblogic
- Redis cache
- Oracle Coherence
- Apache Tomcat
- Database technology like
- Oracle DB
- My SQL
- No SQL DB’s Mongo DB.
- Performance Measurement tools like
- Jmeter – Performance / load test simulator
- Java Flight Recorder (JFR)