Position: Head of Finance
Qualification: CA cum CFA (Preferable)
Experience: 12-15 years
The role is an important part of the CFO’s team and responsible for the entire Finance & Accounting activities of the Group. The role will play a significant part in the strategy formulation and execution, assisting the CFO to drive the growth of the Group- organic and inorganic and will be responsible for driving growth projects including the M&A.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all accounting activities and ensure timely, accurate and reliable Financial Information to all stakeholders.
- Preparation and validation of Budgets and Annual Operating Plan for all Subsidiaries and Holding Company.
- Work closely with Legal to ensure compliance to all Rules and Regulations applicable across the Group.
- Raise Funds from Bankers / Investors / Institutions as required for growth objectives – Organic & Inorganic and play an important role in structuring of transactions.
- Develop Financial Models for the Group
- Participate in the M & A activity and Valuation exercises for acquisitions / divestments
- Ensure proper due diligence process is run before any deal.
- Keep abreast of the changes in Regulations as applicable to the Financial Services sector
- Assist the CFO in Strategic / Growth projects
- Oversee and handle tax compliance at the group level, and plan & execute strategies for managing the tax disputes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to handle a growing team of approximate 12-15 people
- Have a good understanding of Financial Services and Regulatory Compliances
- Must have a good command over Corporate Finance / Banking / M&A
- Have an expertise in Valuations & Due Diligence process
- Must have a strategic bent of mind -Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills
- Must have sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analysis
- Excellent in MS-Office suite and ERP.