Purpose: To create and manage investment portfolios
Summary of job:
- The executive carries a lot of responsibility, which includes the daily management of funds.
- The executive must make decisions about which securities to buy and sell, which require endless research of stocks, bonds and other assets.
- Maintaining new and existing relationships, including informing market conditions, updating on investment research and economic trends, and meeting with portfolio performance and investment objectives.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor/Masters’ degree in financial management and security analysis.
- Work experience at least 10 years in fund management
- Well versed with equity, debt and forex market, mutual funds and updated on capital markets
- Should possess world economy and Indian economy updates
- Steering and managing the business in the right direction towards creating more value
- Preparing MIS reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Down to earth, team player and “can do” personality traits
Salary: Commensurate with experience & skill
Job Location: Chennai