• Develop a detailed project plan including risk and communication management and monitor the progress with specific focus on triple constraints; cost, schedule and scope
• Build a strong structure for Project Governance to provide specific project related information to the targeted stakeholders
• Evaluate project risks on continuous basis and deploy risk mitigation strategies to control the progress of the project
• Strive to improvise on the existing solution to help business derive maximum benefit from varied IT solutions deployment
• Generate ideas for business improvements and is able to implement them practically
• Drive various system implementations/support initiatives and involve in opportunity mining, writing project proposals for various businesses involving project schedules and cost estimates
• Own and deliver the project deliverables, schedules, service levels and productivity etc.
• Graduate/Post-graduate, preferably from a top B-School (Tier 1 & 2) with a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in ERP domain, preferably in SAP in Agriculture/FMCG or supply chain industries
• Should have experience across multiple SAP core modules with mastery on at least one module and working knowledge on the business process in remaining functional areas
• Should possess at least one valid certification on Project Management like PMP or PRINCE II-Practitioner level. It is desirable to be certified in Agile, ITIL framework etc.
• Should have working knowledge on project management tools like MS-Project, MS-Office application, SAP-Project Systems, Primavera etc, to name a few
• Experienced leader, ability to manage and direct work for a team of 30-50 consultants spread across multiple locations
• Good solution architecting experience and should have experience in usage of various effort estimation techniques, pricing strategies and managing project finance
• Entrepreneurial, excellent communication, customer centricity, should be self-driven, confident and go getter
• Willing to travel to African countries for short / medium term duration (few months)
• Good interpersonal and team management skills is must and should be able to groom the team towards organizational goals.