Microsoft BI Architect
- Provide technical leadership and at the same time be hands on. Should be able to support and guide team on code development issues.
- Creating high and low level designs on ETL & Reporting modules
- Willingness to own a responsibility, lead a team and successfully deliver
- Perform database design for decision support systems Analyze, design, build, query and maintain cubes using Microsoft SQL SSAS and MDX query language.
- Implement and support requested application database development changes in the Microsoft SQL Server and Windows Server 2008/R2, SQL 2012 environments.
- Evaluate and recommend database-related software products within technical architecture framework.
- Work with business analysts, other team members and clients to review the business requirements and prepare technical design documents, including the documentation of extended use cases, class diagrams, collaboration diagrams, sequence diagrams and non-functional and functional prototypes, as needed.
- Troubleshoot and recommend technical solutions for customer issues related to database configuration and performance.
- As "2nd in command" of the BI department, help define duties and responsibilities of team members inside and outside the department to optimize outcomes.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend