Director-R&D ( Heavy Machinery)-Chennai
- Experience in driving product vision, product road mapping, and lifecycle management across various solutions in the existing products and new markets, including value proposition, functionality and product strategy
- Proven track record in leading the end-to-end operations of New Products Development involving product strategy formulation, testing, and validation, process improvement, and systems designing initiatives.
- Re-engineering to optimize & improvement in existing design to sustain market share managing cost drivers to optimal levels with no compromise on quality and delivery time. This also includes introducing Engineering Change Notice Implementation process.
- Value engineering to improve overall cost, quality, and speed to the market.
- Closely Co-ordination with Parent Company for technical clarifications- Both feedback and feedforward on design and market requirements specific to the country/ region.
- Interaction with Original Equipment Manufacturers on the fast-changing market dynamics and being nimble enough to understand their design requirements well in advance to manage cost quality and speed to the market.
- Technical support to Vendors, Customers, and Internal departments.
- Plan Training on related OEM equipment.
- Providing concurrence for layouts in case of a substantial change in the standards followed