· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes/mockups to the actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
· Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product and website interface.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Collaborate with other team members (Product Engineering and Marketing teams) and stakeholders.
· Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
· Familiarity with browser testing, debugging and using web developer tools.
· Able to implement web standards to build solutions using semantic markup and CSS.
· Comfortable with source version control software (CVS, SVN, Git).
· Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus.
Along with your profile also please share the design work you had done in the past.