- Front-end UI development experience with keen understanding of UX workflows.
- Ability to work with backend server, and understand performance factors.
- Develop applications with cross-browser support.
- Should have worked with a UI framework for at least 2 years of the total experience.
- Familiar with standard SDLC, Agile frameworks, build and unit test tools.
Concepts and Frameworks: NPM, Node, React, Git
Desirable Skills: Typescript, Data Structure Libraries (Immutable.js), Isomorphic React, JEST, TDD
Differentiators: Experience in Enterprise Grade Applications, Performance Management of applications, Visualization, Dashboards, charts and graphs.