The Director of Professional services is responsible for planning, project management and implementation of software using Agile/Scrum methodology. The individual oversees and manages the implementation and delivery quality including process management, program management, quality assurance, documentation, etc. The candidate will focus on establishing engineering Scurm process discipline that ensures scalability, quality, and efficiency. It includes key performance indicators (KPI) and dashboards to provide the organization with products and product updates on time and on budget that meet or exceed client expectations. The position takes functional direction from the US Engineering Operations leader.
- Minimum 10 years experience in software development
- Minimum 8 years in a software development leadership role
- Minimum 8 years management experience
- Minimum 3 years Scrum or agile software process experience
Critical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Extensive experience with Scrum methods and tools
- Strong project planning skills
- Excellent process discipline for continuous improvement.
- Strong presentation & written communication skills
- Knows how to establish engineering training & competency improvement programs for scalability and quality.
- Knowledge of software development and quality assurance practices
- Certification as a ScrumMaster a strong plus
- Strong leadership skills with a strong software technical acumen capable of establishing credibility both inside and outside of engineering.
- US onsite project experience