• Hands on experience in SAP Hybris 6.x, 1808, 1811, 1905+ versions for minimum 5 years
• Must have owned the Hybris implementations. 2-3 implementations in the capacity of Technical Lead & Architect.
• Experience working as frontline domain technical expert handing production failure escalations a big plus.
• Experience in customizing the applications with SAP Back office framework.
• Experience with Flexible Search, impex, Catalog synchronization, Cron Jobs, Cockpits, Account Management, Shopping Cart, Checkout/Payment, and Order Processing on Hybris
• Experience with SAP CPQ for the configurable products
• Must-have experience working with Data Hub, and ImpEx scripts to integrate Hybris with SAP and non-SAP systems.
• Strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as Spring-Security, Spring-MVC, Spring-Data, JPA & Hibernate.
• Experience integrating Hybris with search technologies like SOLR, Endeca
• Nice to have CPI integration, OMS integration
• Experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
• Experience with the build & deployment processes with Jenkins, code quality tools like Sonar, Fortify
• Experience with Linux, Tomcat, Apache httpd and Jenkins
• Good experience with change control and version control processes using source code
control tools, specifically Git.
• Working knowledge of build tools such as Ant and Maven and hands on with the DevOps
• Have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Understanding of eCommerce and business-to-business (B2B) systems
• Familiarity with template driven rendering and client and server side MVC architectures
• Familiarity with Splunk/AppDynamics for investigating or monitoring problems on systems.
• Work under aggressive schedules and with multi-functional teams to achieve large initiatives.
• Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks
• Analyzing user stories and requirements to determine if enough level of detail is provided. If
not, drive conversations to detail out the full requirement.
• Map these requirements to our existing eCommerce solution to determine whether they can
be achieved through "out of the box" capabilities or if customizations are needed.
• Drive documentation of technical design and architecture of the system.
• Collaborate with onsite and offshore developers/engineers regarding what should be included
in the software packaged application, or product to ensure it is included for rollout/
• Reviews application architecture and design, development and maintenance programming
work you're doing, technology tools, and associated technology process for application
systems, including coordinated software and hardware application configurations.
• Key contribution to the development and delivery of systems; help shape system
requirements, and develop analysis-level documents that reflect the requirements
• Work with multi-functional team for integrations and data needs
• Improves and carries out coding standards and follows CI/CD process.
• Write software and participate in code reviews in debugging and coding to problem solve.
• Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new
technologies and how to apply it into our systems
• Own and review work for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness
• Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the
• Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system
reliability, performance, and security.
• We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel
this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Related field with a
minimum of 10-15 years technical experience in meaningful areas.