Inside Sales Associate | Chennai | Full time
- Follow up with potential customers, on the phone and email, assist them with queries & steer them through our sales pipeline.
- Educate and nurture prospects, conduct a demo with each lead and share what Company does and assist them in identifying how it can help them.
- Pay close attention to customer feedback & share with product team.
- Actively track and report crucial sales data, in order to project performance.
- Work closely with marketing, support and product teams to streamline process efficiency.
- And of course Close deals & exceed sales goals.
- A minimum of 3 years in the trenches (US based, Business-to-business telemarketing sales experience).
- “To strive, to seek, to find” a true embodiment of determination as Lord Alfred Tennyson would put it.
- A strong work ethic.
- A relentless pursuit to always barrel forward, to achieve goals, to stick around and make things happen, no matter what it takes.
- A positive mindset, combined with a dedication to spot opportunities in adverse situations, and to take action in creative ways.
- Courage to take complete responsibility of your actions and decisions.
- Clear, concise and effective speaking and writing skills that reflect resolve with astonishing poise.
- A craving for working in a challenging, fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment.
- Ought to be a Mini-Peri (That’s a stealth strength, you don’t even know that you possess it. And that’s okay. We understand. We’ll help you discover it.)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A killer salary, compadre. Based on your experience and how you measure up on the WOW! scale.
- Learn everything about online payments, billing and be a domain expert
- An amazing team that’s always high on an endless supply of unadulterated optimism and enthusiasm, with an insatiable desire to make things happen.
- Freedom to explore, to experiment new ideas, to create new things, to punch the air, to indulge in bohemian head-banging, or other rituals to keep yourself motivated when things hit the fan.
- Safety acquires the second most important slab in Maslow’s hierarchy, so, we’ve got that covered with a comprehensive health coverage for you and your family.
- As per our secret deal with El Caffieno, you get access to espressos, lattes, cappuccinos and all their chinese cousins.